Frequently Asked Questions - Miscellaneous
We believe the funds are appropriate for investors who:
- Understand equity-market risk.
- Seek strong long-term performance relative to relevant benchmarks but are less concerned about relative short-term performance.
- Believe in active management and the potential for concentrated investing, in the right hands, to add value over the long-run.
- Have familiarized themselves with the Litman Gregory Masters Funds, believe in the specific concept and have confidence in Litman Gregory’s skill in picking and overseeing the sub-advisors.
- Are looking for the specific type of exposure inherent in the specific fund in which they are investing.